A staple within the wastewater pumping industry, wet pit submersibles in Camden County, MO are an integral component of any successful operation. Let Enviro-Line Co, Inc. introduce you to the equipment that’ll keep your wastewater operation flowing smoothly and operating with integrity. Our knowledge of wet pit submersibles is unparalleled.
Wet Pit Submersible Pump Overview
Submersible pumps have become the industry standard for wastewater pumping. The pump is located beneath the water for a compact, low-cost installation with an outside valve vault. These pumps range from 2HP to 2,000HP, depending on the duty conditions required.
Seal and thermal monitoring relays are used to provide continual pump conditions into the controls. Hatches are located above, allowing removal of the pump(s) from the discharge lift-out elbow. Pumps can be easily lowered back into the wet pit in Camden County, MO for quick service and replacement.
Applications for wet pit submersibles include subdivision and other major pump stations, collection systems and influent to wastewater treatment plant facilities. Wet pit submersible pumps are a cost-effective installation for cities and developers concerned with removing sewage from the site.
Non-clog pumps pump everything into the force main, so bulky and stringy material is removed at the wastewater treatment plant headworks screening. Proper impeller selections improve performance and reduce maintenance.
Pump Design Details
- Size ranges: 3” to 30”
- Flows: 30,000 GPM
- Horsepower: 2HP to 2,000HP
- Discharge pressure: 250′
- Bearing life: 100,000 hours
- Seals: Tungsten or Silicon Carbide
- Motor: Class H Insulation for continuous duty
- Motor: Non-overloading entire curve
- Voltage: 208/230/480 VAC or higher
- Impellers: Multiple styles available
- Pump cord: Multi-barrier protection to prevent water intrusion
Site Design Details
- Wet well diameter: Typically 5′-8′
- Wet well depth: Up to 50′
- Hoist: Electric preferred
- Rails: 304 Stainless Steel – sch 40 pipe
- Intermediate brackets: Over 20′ wet well depth
- Guide brackets: Dual Rail (stainless steel)
- Hatch: Aluminum with spring-loaded assist
- Force main size: Not less than 4″
Wet Pit Submersible Solutions
Talk to Enviro-Line Co, Inc. about your wet pit submersible pump needs today and let us provide you with a tailored solution that meets the demands of your wastewater control system. Reach our team directly today at 573-873-5182.