Are valve vault lift stations in Sunrise Beach or Camden County, MO the right solution for your wastewater control system? Enviro-Line Co, Inc. can help you answer this question and provide you with best-in-class products that maintain the efficiency, reliability and integrity of your system. We’re the authority on lift stations and other pumping solutions.
Valve Vault Lift Station Overview
This style of lift station offers the simplicity of a submersible-style electric water pump in Sunrise Beach, MO, with the convenience of the controls and valves under a fiberglass reinforced plastic hood. The hood has the appearance of a normal utility box, which makes for a neighborhood-friendly installation.
While convenient and well-suited for new applications, system managers should be reminded of their susceptibility to cold. A heater should be installed under the fiberglass reinforced plastic hood to keep pipes from freezing while idle.
Valve vault lift stations are popular with developers and municipalities for stations with flows of up to 500GPM pumping rate or developments of approximately 500-600 houses. They’re also used for retrofitting an existing lift station where no valve vault exists, providing a simple, clean installation solution.
Pump Design Details
- Size ranges: Up to 8″ piping
- Flows: 20-600 GPM
- Horsepower: 2HP to 50HP
- Discharge pressure: 250′
- Bearing life: 100,000 hours
- Seals: Tungsten or Silicon Carbide
- Motor: Class H Insulation for continuous duty
- Motor: Non-overloading entire curve
- Voltage: 230VAC, 1ph; 208/230/460VAC, 3ph
- Impellers: Multiple styles available
- Pump cord: Multi-barrier protection to prevent intrusion
Site Design Details
- Wet well diameter: 5′-8′
- Wet well depth: Up to 30′
- Hoist: Manual or electric preferred
- Rails: 304 Stainless Steel – sch 40 pipe
- Intermediate brackets: Over 20′ wet well depth
- Guide brackets: Dual Rail (stainless steel)
- Hatch: Aluminum with spring-loaded assist
- Force main size: Depends on the model of pump applied
Lift Station Solutions
If you require insights into the benefits and practical application of valve vault lift stations for your wastewater treatment system, contact the professionals at Enviro-Line Co, Inc. to learn more. Reach us at 573-873-5182 to learn more about the advantages and ideal applications for these pumping solutions.