If your wastewater control system requires the implementation of a grinder pump installation in Sunrise Beach and Camden County, MO, turn to Enviro-Line Co, Inc. to assist you in choosing the right solution. We have access to a broad scope of solutions, backed by the expertise to apply the correct product to your system for optimal performance.
Grinder Pump Overview
Our grinder pumps are wet pit submersibles. This means sewage enters the wet well; then, the sewage vacuum pump pushes it into the force main. Grinder pumps can be of two styles: Centrifugal and positive displacement.
The chief benefit of submersible grinder pumps is that they’re usually a cost-effective solution for small subdivisions or commercial applications. They have a lower installed cost than non-clog pumps, however the maintenance of the grinder shredding ring increases the cost for the end user.
A grinder pump installation in Sunrise Beach, MO is typically used in developments or single-family homes for pressure sewer applications. It’s an efficient method of providing sewer service to difficult rocky, hilly or high water table areas. In many cases, a grinder pump may be the only option.
Pump Design Details
- Size ranges: 1.25” to 3″
- Flows: 10-150 GPM
- Horsepower: 2HP to15HP
- Discharge pressure: 250′
- Bearing life: 50,000 hours
- Motor: Class H Insulation for continuous duty
- Motor: Non-overloading entire curve
- Voltage: 230VAC , 1ph, 208/230/460VAC, 3ph
- Impellers: Recessed Impeller
- Pump cord: Multi-barrier protection to prevent intrusion
Site Design Details
- Wet well diameter: Typically 2′-5′
- Wet well depth: From 5′-30′
- Hoist: Manual or Electric
- Rails: 304 Stainless Steel – sch 40 pipe
- Intermediate brackets: Over 20′ wet well depth
- Guide brackets: Dual Rail (stainless steel)
- Hatch: Aluminum with spring-loaded assist
- Force main size: 3″ or less
Grinder Pump Solutions
Considering a submersible grinder pump for your wastewater system? Contact the professionals at Enviro-Line Co, Inc. today to discuss the merits of utilizing one as part of your system. Reach our professionals at 573-873-5182 to discuss your installation options.