If your wastewater control system requires the implementation of a grinder pump in Camden County, MO, turn to Enviro-Line Co, Inc. to assist you in choosing the right solution. We have access to a broad scope of solutions, backed by the expertise to apply the correct product to your system for optimal performance.
Grinder Pump Overview
Our grinder pumps are wet-pit design. This means sewage enters the wet well; then, the pump pumps it into the force main. Grinder pumps can be of two styles: Centrifugal and positive displacement.
The chief benefit of grinder pumps is that they’re usually a cost-effective solution for small subdivisions or commercial applications. They have a lower installed cost than non-clog pumps, however the maintenance of the grinder shredding ring increases the cost for the end user.
A grinder pump installation in Camden County, MO is typically used in developments or single-family homes for pressure sewer applications. It’s an efficient method of providing sewer service to difficult rocky, hilly or high water table areas. In many cases, a grinder pump may be the only option.
Pump Design Details
- Size ranges: 1.25” to 3″
- Flows: 10-150 GPM
- Horsepower: 2HP to15HP
- Discharge pressure: 250′
- Bearing life: 50,000 hours
- Motor: Class H Insulation for continuous duty
- Motor: Non-overloading entire curve
- Voltage: 230VAC , 1ph, 208/230/460VAC, 3ph
- Impellers: Recessed Impeller
- Pump cord: Multi-barrier protection to prevent intrusion
Site Design Details
- Wet well diameter: Typically 2′-5′
- Wet well depth: From 5′-30′
- Hoist: Manual or Electric
- Rails: 304 Stainless Steel – sch 40 pipe
- Intermediate brackets: Over 20′ wet well depth
- Guide brackets: Dual Rail (stainless steel)
- Hatch: Aluminum with spring-loaded assist
- Force main size: 3″ or less
Grinder Pump Solutions
Considering a grinder pump for your wastewater system? Contact the professionals at Enviro-Line Co, Inc. today to discuss the merits of utilizing one as part of your system. Reach our professionals at 573-873-5182 to discuss your options.